Selasa, 27 Januari 2009

Pond's Age Miracle Advance Resurfacing Microdermabrasion Kit

That is a pretty long name for a beauty product. I have seen this in the market for quite a while now, but being a non-fan of anything that spells like a regimen - I avoided it. That is until I noticed that Olay Total Effects failed to deliver as before. I used to love Olay when it was first introduced to the market. They obviously have modified the content's formulation because it is not as good anymore.

So far after three months of using Pond's Age Miracle Advanced Resurfacing Microdermabrasion Kit, I must say that it is way better than Olay Total Effects. I just don't like the idea that I have to spend an extra minute massaging my face with the polishing applicator. Although it can do wonders to those who don't mind.

Ideally, you use it three to four times a week. I use mine two to three times. I am not very patient person, my bad. Maybe it would have better benefited me if I was more diligent. It's easy to use. No fuss. You just put enough microdermabrasion polishing cream to the polishing applicator and apply to your wet face. Massage thoroughly for around 60 seconds. Rinse thoroughly and then apply post treatment glow enhancer. I am totally amused with this glow enhancer. I feel like one of the Cullen girls with shimmering diamond glittery faces when exposed to the sun.

The formulation of this beauty product boasts of a softening cream which is blended with real micro crystals that resurfaces and reines skin to extra smoothness and brightness. This kit costs around PhP 1,200 or approximately $27.
This kit, by far scores higher than Olay. I haven't tried Olay's Regenerist, though. I will write an article about it when I do.

2 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. The kit comes complete with Microdermabrasion shining Cream, Post Treatment Glow Enhancer and an applicator. Using the applicator, administer the shining chrism for 45 seconds. This removes asleep skin beef and minimizes the actualization of ageing signs.

    microdermabrasion

    BalasHapus